The brightest starlight of our solar system. Maximum stackability, minimum storage space, long life of the product.
Versatile, compact, washable, resistant. Ideal for fruit and vegetables, dairy, bakery products, meat and poultry.
DIMENSIONS: cm 40 x 60 x 15 H
PRODUCT CODE: 04AGR042
USE: it is necessary to apply a film if for food use
MINIMUM LOTS: 390 pcs / 1 pallet
The White Perugia crate is mainly suitable and used in the dairy and meat sector.It can be stacked, washed and reused countless times and the type of mesh allows the correct aeration of the product contained avoiding the formation of mould and bacteria. The Black Perugia crate, instead, is particularly used in the fruit and vegetable sector.
A technical and innovative crate, with multiple features, a patented Lucy Plast design
- Maximum stackability
- Allows the minimization of transport costs
- Does not release metals High resistance to heat
- Monomaterial in recycled PP and 100% recyclable
- PSV certified (Plastic Second Life)
- Suitable for dairy and fruit and vegetable markets
- ON DEMAND: REFRIGERATED version
- 40X60X15 CM
- 0,605 KG.
- RECYCLED PLASTIC
Up to –6%
All prices with tax excluded.
Product is no longer in stock
Product is no in stock, but is allowed to be back-ordered